WPIX - PIX11 News

Smitha A

Wow, you really are some piece of work if you have to go and search through someone's profile to try and stir shit up.

Truly a masterpiece of stupendous proportions. Even Picasso couldn't create something so sublime.

PIX11 - ground zero of Fake News in America.

WPIX isn't located at the Avenue of the Americas.

• Like 3

yeah, i buy that. you all are the Trolls. 1,400 messages and only 48 likes. looks like you bozos spend more time posting worthless comments here than you do on your FB pages. if you posted anything worthwhile you might get more likes. don't make me go through your messages to prove i'm right, i know i'm right. that would be 140 posts a year for you tough guy - that's a post just about every other day - you really need to get a life. what could you be possibly sharing every other day that anybody would really care about. nothing but rumor and worthless commentary I bet

Here is the definition of an Troll, that I found from Wikipedia, in which you had mentioned someone in one of your other posts to look for work in, I think you fit the definition quite well! :).

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

And yes, I'm probably going to get a really "nice" message from you. :D. But that's to be expected, and thats just what you like to do, hence why you fit the bill of that definition really well.

Now, in your response you stated that I have 1400 messages and 48 likes, and that we are all trolls. If we were trolls, we probably wouldn't have been able to posts this many messages and still be allowed to be on here. Secondly, you also claim that WPIX is a "Fake News" Organization. Do you have information and facts to back that up? Do you have an example of a fake news story that they produced? So I'm not sure how any of your comments really make sense or if they are even credible.

Now if you want to take the time out of your busy schedule, in which you claim that we do not have, you can scroll through the majority of our comments and posts over the last 10 years in which this forum has been in existence. You'll see that they are quite constructive to the conversation.

Unlike your 26 or so, comments of which the majority have overwhelmingly disrupted the conversation and created tension as the definition above states.

• Like 4

Here is the definition of an Troll, i think you fit the definition quite well! :).

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

And yes, I'm probab

Now, in your response you stated that I have 1400 messages and 48 likes and that we are all trolls. Not sure how that really makes sense. Now if you want to take the time out of your busy schedule, in which you claim that we do not have, you can scroll through the majority of our comments over the last 10 years in which this forum has been in existence and you'll see that they are quite constructive to the conversations. Unlike your 26 or so, comments of which most have overwhelmingly disrupted the conversation and created tension as the definition above states.

yeah, so what exactly was it I said that was inflammatory or disrupted

• Like 2

Here is the definition of an Troll, that I found from Wikipedia, in which you had mentioned someone in one of your other posts to look for work in, I think you fit the definition quite well! :).

And yes, I'm probably going to get a really "nice" message from you. :D. But that's to be expected lol.

Now, in your response you stated that I have 1400 messages and 48 likes and that we are all trolls. And you also claim that WPIX is a "Fake News" Organization. Do you have information and facts to back that up? Do you have an example of a fake news story that they produced? So I'm not sure how any of your comments really make sense or if they are even credible.

Now if you want to take the time out of your busy schedule, in which you claim that we do not have, you can scroll through the majority of our comments and posts over the last 10 years in which this forum has been in existence. You'll see that they are quite constructive to the conversation.

Unlihttps://

your 26 or so, comments of which the majority have overwhelmingly disrupted the conversation and created tension as the definition above states.
  • Like 1

And yes, I'm probably going to get a really "nice" message from you. :D. But that's to be expected, and thats just what you like to do, hence why you fit the bill of that definition really well.

Now, in your response you stated that I have 1400 messages and 48 likes, and that we are all trolls. If we were trolls, we probably wouldn't have been able to posts this many messages and still be allowed to be on here. Secondly, you also claim that WPIX is a "Fake News" Organization. Do you have information and facts to back that up? Do you have an example of a fake news story that they produced? So I'm not sure how any of your comments really make sense or if they are even credible.

Unlike your 26 or so, comments of which the majority have overwhelmingly disrupted the conversation and created tension as the definition above states.

http://pix11.com/2016/09/09/on-the-catwalk-with-lou-grey-for-nyfw/

yeah, so what exactly was it I said that was inflammatory or disrupted the on-topic discussion moron?

by the way - the pix11 morning news sucks - it's like New Yorks Very Own - Home Shopping Network. if you haven't noticed. in all your 1,400 messages - you've never posted anything about Sukanya, Church and Mateo hawking products on air? surely, somewhere in those posts of yours = you had time to take your head out of your butt and noticed

Case In Point. :)

yah, i just posted 3 links to prove my point and you're more concerned about saving face thats been planted in your butt for too long. obviously 3 pix11 folk here trolling with aliases to throw everybody off

Meow

yah, i just posted 3 links to prove my point and you're more concerned about saving face thats been planted in your butt for too long. obviously 3 pix11 folk here trolling with aliases to throw everybody off

Much like yourself, there is someone on here who feels that it's his duty to expose, improve, etc. the news industry. You really don't want me to summon him so you two can join forces.

You only have 2.5 to 4.5 years before he leaves here for good, though...unless you are him.

(Somebody like this, please. My emotional well-being is at stake.)

• Like 3

Much like yourself, there is someone on here who feels that it's his duty to expose, improve, etc. the news industry. You really don't want me to summon him so you two can join forces.

You only have 2.5 to 4.5 years before he leaves here for good, though...unless you are him.

(Somebody like this, please. My emotional well-being is at stake.)

well

Oh maw gawd, Mardek came back from the dead as Nobody.

• Like 4

I know right?

Who talks about TV news nowadays?

Ya'll should be discussing the Atlanta Falcons or something.

...featuring your host nobody.

oh, and let's not forget, you all keep avoiding the subject and pushing back the subject into the archives.. - which is much more important? a rumor that maybe bonnie schneider will be coming to pix11 OR......

Fake

I'm a little disappointed that our favorite shark isn't "taking the bait" in this discussion, so to speak.

On a semi-serious note, there is a big difference between lousy anchors, poor story selection, sponsored content & weak visual presentation, and "fake news".

• Like 3

Wow, you really are some piece of work if you have to go and search through someone's profile to try and stir shit up.

Second, NOBODY asked you to be here, to post here, to give your opinions- YOU chose to be here. So turn off your computer little boy, and slither back into obscurity, because NOBODY cares about what you have to say.

wow,nobody asked me? what kind of "Journalist" are you? do you know what the First Ammendment is? i can post my opinion where ever I feel like... loser