WABC - 7 Eyewitness News

Smitha A

It was just special graphics for the Marathon. It's nothing crazy, they made do with what they had.

And to those saying WABC needs new graphics, it's too early. Whether they need it or not, they just updated them in 2011, they aren't doing it so soon.

WPVI, KTRK, WTVD and KFSN all need new graphics before WABC does. I would like to see them go to some common graphics. Similar to how KABC and KGO share similar graphics, I would like to see WLS, WABC and WPVI all share similar graphics, following the WLS graphics. I would also like to see WPVI get an updated set and for WLS to get a new desk. But that is just my opinion :D

This is completely my opinion, but this time around, after 3 years the current graphics don't look outdated. The previous graphics and even the ones before that, in my opinion, aged rather quickly. The current ones don't seem to be aging that fast, they still seem rather new and clean.

I think some here are thinking, "hey, it's time for new graphics," simply because its fun for us on this website to see and talk about. But in all honesty, I personally don't see a need for WABC to get new graphics yet. As I mentioned earlier, there are a few stations ABC should be working on before they come back to WABC for graphics.

WTVD literally just got new graphics last year... And WABC is definitely due for an upgrade, at least following the track of the last upgrade schedule. That, and they now have the oldest package in the market. And honestly, they have aged compared to the other stations (at least change the font) I said last year that the KABC graphics would look great for WABC, and I stand by that.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though they're on at 6 together everyday I wish Bill and Liz would also anchor at 11.. I like Sade a lot but Bill and Liz are an awesome team.

Agreed. I always enjoy when they have Diana or Liz back at 11pm to fill in for Sade. I also think Diana and Lori Stokes make a great team at 5pm; I wish they gave Lori that spot when Roz left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 24994J pinned, unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic