Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

WABC - 7 Eyewitness News


Recommended Posts

There’s already a chain of succession that has been established. 
Novarro replaces Ritter

Torres replaces Novarro

Marza replaces Torres

Josh doesn’t want an anchoring job - which is why he, along with the likes of Jim Dolan (the lead reporters) have never filled in on the desk. 
Now you can go ahead and flame me - but when the time comes - look back to this post. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Robin Baumgarten gets invited to the grand opening.    

Rob went home today after recovering.     

Nope. They’re moving downtown within the next 4 years or so. That’s when a new studio and set will happen. 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, nynewsguy said:

There’s already a chain of succession that has been established. 
Novarro replaces Ritter

Torres replaces Novarro

Marza replaces Torres

Josh doesn’t want an anchoring job - which is why he, along with the likes of Jim Dolan (the lead reporters) have never filled in on the desk. 
Now you can go ahead and flame me - but when the time comes - look back to this post. 

 

Would have figured Torres was the designated secondary for Ritter -  forgot about Novarro but he doesn't seem to have the gravitas of Ritter or Torres

 

What's surprised me is Jim Gardner and Ritter are about the same age - would have thought Gardner was about 10 years beyond Bill age wise - they both have a while to run

Edited by sfomspphl
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sfomspphl said:

What's surprised me is Jim Gardner and Ritter are about the same age - would have thought Gardner was about 10 years beyond Bill age wise - they both have a while to run

It's probably the white hair and stache that did it for you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nynewsguy said:

There’s already a chain of succession that has been established. 
Novarro replaces Ritter

Torres replaces Novarro

Marza replaces Torres

Josh doesn’t want an anchoring job - which is why he, along with the likes of Jim Dolan (the lead reporters) have never filled in on the desk. 
Now you can go ahead and flame me - but when the time comes - look back to this post. 

Could easily see Marza jump ahead of the other two when the time comes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Bad weather has taken out power at Lee's house in the Hudson Valley during the 4PM newscast, so Jeff has quickly stepped in to carry through the rest. Stay safe, everyone.

Lee was back on for the 5 and 6

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, civic110 said:

 

I've been so busy I didn't see it. I hope he gets well quick. That's awful. Robb is probably one of the few anchors I wish had never left WABC in the first place. He always is cheerful on Twitter working for WHP. I hope he recovers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, thats awful. I hope he gets better soon! I remember that was the very newscast that groomed me into my interest into WABC and the news in general. Especially after school during my childhood. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Wow, thats awful. I hope he gets better soon! I remember that was the very newscast that groomed me into my interest into WABC and the news in general. Especially after school during my childhood. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

 

13 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Wow, thats awful. I hope he gets better soon! I remember that was the very newscast that groomed me into my interest into WABC and the news in general. Especially after school during my childhood. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Apparently Rob is making a recovery. It’s very slow although it looks like he will make it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:40 AM, CircleSeven said:

Who could forget Nancy Loo & David Ushery on the morning show?! That was two decades ago.

Didn't know David Ushery was also a WABC alum.. How long did he stay before making the switch to 30 Rock...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.