WABC - 7 Eyewitness News

Smitha A

Here's something interesting- their Facebook name might be "WABC-TV Channel 7 Eyewitness News" but they recently changed their Facebook web address to "Facebook.com/ABC7NY" ... I think they must be working on a web rebranding ... So far Facebook & Instagram have been rebranded... Twitter might be an issue because if the change their handle, their verification status is automatically removed, and they would have to wait to be reverified.

Here's something interesting- their Facebook name might be "WABC-TV Channel 7 Eyewitness News" but they recently changed their Facebook web address to "Facebook.com/ABC7NY" ... I think they must be working on a web rebranding ... So far Facebook & Instagram have been rebranded... Twitter might be an issue because if the change their handle, their verification status is automatically removed, and they would have to wait to be reverified.

Hey. Go to http://abc7NY.com. Guess where that gets you!

I read their minds.

A promo for WABC's breast cancer special just aired... with a possible preview of new graphics? It may just be one of their special graphics, like they did for the Mayoral & Comptroller debates, but something to ponder... Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ1Vf__SsJU (Don't pay attention to the background noise, unrelated to the promo)

That's not a very well done graphic. The animation is basic and not smooth at all. I'm thinking it was done in-house. Would be extremely shocked if that was done by a graphics house.

It's actually similar to the ABC World News graphics- the 3D box package... Looks too intricate to be done in house

It's actually similar to the ABC World News graphics- the 3D box package... Looks too intricate to be done in house

I have to disagree and frankly say I don't think it looks anything like the World News graphics. I think it was just a special done in house. From anything we've seen so far, the new graphics are more likely to be like the new top story cue.

• 24994J pinned, unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic