WABC - 7 Eyewitness News

Smitha A

when they debut the streetside studio wasn't it a weekend

the owner and the dog comes around but they are "off camera" i follow that dog on facebook "maximus fuzz" they "visit off camera with bill evans" how i know this i follow te dog on facebook

Viewers probably thought it sucked... It sounds really bad...

• Like 1

so your telling me that it only takes one person to make them cowtow to that freaking person? i know that area it's like 90-10 business and only a small amount of residents

Maybe you can send the dog a text and ask "Hey whats up dawg?" and see what he says.

Is it a boy dog or a girl dog? Sometimes you can tell if you have a picture or video.

I vaguely recall seeing new graphics debut over the weekend in the past. Gives them a chance to test things out live on the weekend shows and iron out kinks before the more-watched weekday shows.

Graphics have usually debuted on Mondays and usually during the noon or early evening newscasts. The studio debuted on a Sunday; maybe some new graphics launched then but most were in place already before the launch.

• Like 1

Maybe you can send the dog a text and ask "Hey whats up dawg?" and see what he says.

Is it a boy dog or a girl dog? Sometimes you can tell if you have a picture or video.

lol he's a boy dog he has a facebook page his name is maximus fuzz

Graphics have usually debuted on Mondays and usually during the noon or early evening newscasts. The studio debuted on a Sunday; maybe some new graphics launched then but most were in place already before the launch.

The 2011 graphics launched on a Monday in August.

I remember random crap like that.

• Like 3

so your telling me that it only takes one person to make them cowtow to that freaking person? i know that area it's like 90-10 business and only a small amount of residents

No... I'm saying lots of people thought it stunk and they did research to the effect of "get the damn dog off the morning show"...

No... I'm saying lots of people thought it stunk and they did research to the effect of "get the damn dog off the morning show"...

i see what ur saying with those research and focus groups, but the last time they "benched" the dog it was due to complaints from the nimbys/hipsters

i see what ur saying with those research and focus groups, but the last time they "benched" the dog it was due to complaints from the nimbys/hipsters

Maybe the dog was barking a lot or disturbing the neighbors... At 6am I'd be pissed too...

Maybe the dog was barking a lot or disturbing the neighbors... At 6am I'd be pissed too...

a samoyed is not that loud and besides traffic in the area is already rolling if you know where the studio is at , also who is Mr davis because someone wrote a letter to him regarding maximus fuzz

a samoyed is not that loud and besides traffic in the area is already rolling if you know where the studio is at , also who is Mr davis because someone wrote a letter to him regarding maximus fuzz

He's the president and GM of WABC-TV. I think it's safe to put the conversation to rest and just be happy for the days you had with the dog. After all, every dog has his day.

He's the president and GM of WABC-TV. I think it's safe to put the conversation to rest and just be happy for the days you had with the dog. After all, every dog has his day.

i see and besides the dog is fine and the people still follow him on facebook like i do he's been perfect therapy since i lost my own dog, this dog that im talking about maximus fuzz is owned by some guy who lives near by the wabc studios

i see and besides the dog is fine and the people still follow him on facebook like i do he's been perfect therapy since i lost my own dog, this dog that im talking about maximus fuzz is owned by some guy who lives near by the wabc studios

We got that the first X number of times...

Disney has some experience with dogs.

Goofy, Pluto, Lady and the Tramp...101 Dalmations, Sneezy Dopey, Sleepy etc...

Those dogs make money for Disney and don't cost Disney any money. They don't eat, shit, bite ask for pay checks or have owners that get all uppity and ask for a paycheck. Disney can control every aspect of those dogs.

When a dog in Disneyland no longer serves it purpose...the Disney Doggie Lawyers find a way to jettison the pup to the pound.

It was cute while it lasted...but it's not making us any money.

Ah, okay. I must've been thinking about the studio.

Just to stir the pot, here's a Twitter post by Bill Evans showing that dog that some of y'all are so obsessed with. The post was retweeted by WABC. So, they hate him, but they don't. They don't want him around, but they do.

Discuss. I'll grab the popcorn.

[MEDIA=twitter]727187811502317572[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

• 24994J pinned, unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic