WNBC - News 4 New York

Smitha A

• 4 weeks later...
Natalie Pasquarella posted on social media that she and her husband are expecting a baby boy in the fall:

[MEDIA=twitter]853975765670662144[/MEDIA]

Congrats to Natalie and her husband!

Not even a Birth, but an announcement.

Not even a Birth, but an announcement.... Are you going to keep us posted every minute of the day like April the Giraffe posts on FB? Can you people just create a discussion for personal announcement that have nothing at all to do with the News Industry? Thank you

Oh please. It was just a baby shower.

And that cake looks tasty.

• Like 7

Oh please. It was just a baby shower.

And that cake looks tasty.

Slight correction but it was actually a gender reveal party baby shower will likely be closer to when the baby arrives. As for that nobody poster they must live a miserable life if all of their posts have a negative tone to them

• Like 1

Slight correction but it was actually a gender reveal party baby shower will likely be closer to when the baby arrives. As for that nobody poster they must live a miserable life if all of their posts have a negative tone to them

incorrect

• Like 1

A "gender reveal party"???

Wow,

I may need to binge watch "Teen Mom OG's" to catch up on all this hip and modern rap that you cats use in today's hip- diddy- bomb crib.

• Like 7

so basically these moderators edit/censor posts by delaying certain comments to favor their political agenda that side with others - then allow the posts after the discussion is over and done. pretty sad TVnewstalk

You were reported some time ago for making unnecessarily rude posts directed at other site users and were put on moderated status as a result. Posts are held until I have time to skim through them (usually once a day). I'm pretty sure I've approved every post you've made up until today when you made unnecessarily rude posts about the baby cake.

I agree that it's not news, but that's no reason to attack other site users. These "general threads" are full of dumb stuff, mainly to keep it out of other threads.

• Like 4

You were reported some time ago for making unnecessarily rude posts directed at other site users and were put on moderated status as a result. Posts are held until I have time to skim through them (usually once a day). I'm pretty sure I've approved every post you've made up until today when you made unnecessarily rude posts about the baby cake.

I agree that it's not news, but that's no reason to attack other site users. These "general threads" are full of dumb stuff, mainly to keep it out of other threads.

NOT rude statements, honest statements. Try to find a threat or a curse word that i see on other posts, you won't find any on my replys. Just because these "regulars" gang up and report people when they can't win a discussion - doesn't mean they are correct. Is that how this site runs? Whatever agenda has more people gets to be posted and the minority opinions don't get posted? I know this is a "Private" site and restrictions are NOT at ALL like the Freedom of the FREE PRESS that we all belong - but I have hardly come close to posting anything Nasty that targets anyone specifically that i see posted all over the message boards. Also, the people that are making these complaints have posted much more diabolical messages than I have - they are hypocrites. I've only been on since the beginning of the year, posting just a few dozen comments - if you look into the history of these people, I'm sure they have posted much more horrific things than my lack of patience for fluffy promotion of other colleagues - which goes on constantly..... especially when you get to people making up dream dreams of anchors on various stations - which we all know are people promoting, themselves under the aliases and/or their friends... i mean... shouldn't we all post what we feel? isn't that why there are user name aliases in the first place??? are we all here to say nice things only about people or are we here to post the truth? i mean, we're in the News Biz- shouldn't everybody here post the truth and NOT be afraid if it offends anyone? seems like there's more lies than truths posted here. What about the posts of people sharing news on the misfortunes of other colleagues? should that be banned? well, I don't repost negative articles, I don't curse and I don't make threats- so if anyone is offended by any truths - that's their problem NOT mine. I mean, this is the news business - do you expect me to believe that any of these people would go to News managers to complain about any of these comment? NO - they'd be laughed out of the newsroom and they would get the silent treatment from coworkers if anyone found out the trivial comments the complaints are being made about. Should we only have News Programming that talks about nice, pleasant things like we post on FB all day? NO - a show like that would never get any viewers. the News Biz is one of the most PHONEY, Cut-throat, back-stabbing businesses there is - NONE of what I have posted even scratches the surface of the reality of TV news behind-the-scenes.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing big but noticed the last few times Chuck has been off Stefan has been the one to fill in for Chuck at 11 pm instead of David Ushery. Hopefully this doesn't mean they are grooming Stefan to be Chuck's eventual replacement. My opinion that role should go to David Ushery with Stefan being the secondary/primary fill in anchor. Anyway nothing big just something I've noticed.

NOT rude statements, honest statements. Try to find a threat or a curse word that i see on other posts, you won't find any on my replys.

I'm not familiar with your other replies, but you made a very rude reply to a perfectly harmless post in this thread. Threats/curse words aren't requirements to be rude.

I'm not familiar with your other replies, but you made a very rude reply to a perfectly harmless post in this thread. Threats/curse words aren't requirements to be rude.

That's your opinion - but there are hundreds of far more rude, mean comments and posts and links posted by others regularly on this site - which pale in comparison to what goes on in the newsroom

- which then again pales in comparison to what goes on in the field. Hence the expression: what happens in the field STAYS in the field (which also includes physical malice). Thank you for keeping tally - you're doing a great job, that's why you make the big bucks. AND - you're no saint yourself agreeing with all the rude criticism on the WTSP posts, hypocrite....

I've seen David Ushery on the air at 11 AM, so filling in for Chuck at 11 PM would be an awfully long day for David to sub when Chuck is missing.

David used to take off at noon to fill in for Chuck at 11. Stefan is likely being groomed to replace Chuck when he retires.

• Like 1

That's your opinion - but there are hundreds of far more rude, mean comments and posts and links posted by others regularly on this site - which pale in comparison to what goes on in the newsroom

- which then again pales in comparison to what goes on in the field. Hence the expression: what happens in the field STAYS in the field (which also includes physical malice). Thank you for keeping tally - you're doing a great job, that's why you make the big bucks. AND - you're no saint yourself agreeing with all the rude criticism on the WTSP posts, hypocrite....

I rarely ever post here... and the criticism of WTSP's new format is absolutely warranted. Your rude posts are totally unnecessary and just support the earlier replies about you being a miserable person.

• Like 1

I rarely ever post here... and the criticism of WTSP's new format is absolutely warranted. Your rude posts are totally unnecessary and just support the earlier replies about you being a miserable person.

Stop harassing me out of the blue, instigating new arguments and trolling my history from weeks ago and reporting people for having a difference of opinion

Stop harassing me out of the blue, instigating new arguments and trolling my history from weeks ago and reporting people for having a difference of opinion

Uh... what? I felt the need to comment. I am not harassing you, I am simply stating as someone who really has no dog in this fight, I too feel that you were very rude in this thread.

As for your other nonsense- I have never started an argument on here nor have I ever reported a post.

I hope you settle down and relax, there is no reason to get hostile over a harmless pregnancy announcement post.

Uh... what? I felt the need to comment. I am not harassing you, I am simply stating as someone who really has no dog in this fight, I too feel that you were very rude in this thread.

As for your other nonsense- I have never started an argument on here nor have I ever reported a post.

I hope you settle down and relax, there is no reason to get hostile over a harmless pregnancy announcement post.

You're talking to a wall. No matter how many times someone tries to speak to him respectfully, he always gets defensive and rude.

• Like 2

You're talking to a wall. No matter how many times someone tries to speak to him respectfully, he always gets defensive and rude.

how many times do I have to ask to stop harassing me? stop.