WNBC - News 4 New York

Smitha A

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess WWOR is no longer using the "I-Team" name as WNBC is now using it for their Investative Reporters in new promos.

apparently WCBS-TV and others didn't like the shot with Ray Kelley in the promo so now there is an alternative version out.

• 1 month later...

Who is the new hire Gus Rosendale (?) He just started last week and has been working lead stories every night (including weekends) since he began.... they must have serious plans for him too....

Rosendale came from KSTP as a anchor for a year at that station; his past two gigs at other station includes a reporter and field producer He has anchored NYNN on 4.2.

Contessa Brewer did all the Saturday newscasts solo and is back at 6am with Michael Gargiulo.

They must be really short handed if Michael had to work today.

Is there no other WNBC reporter who can fill in as anchor?

If I'm correct Shiba, Chuck and Sue were off most of the week and Pat is off this weekend.

I'm guessing Pat filled in for Darlene who was at the Today Show news desk Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...