WNBC - News 4 New York

Smitha A

In my opinion, the most likely person he will be paired with if wnbc keeps it inside would be Sibila...If they go outside it's anyones guess.

I only see Sibila doing the 4 pm if they revamp the 5 pm into a one hour show as opposed to the current split set up they have going now otherwise it's gonna be someone current (besides Sibila) or an outsider.

What a great add by WNBC. I hope he gets more than just the 4pm. I wouldn't be surprised if Stefan is Chuck's replacement in a few years.

My guess is they will want Sibila on the 4pm just like Liz was added to the 4pm so that they can get more people interested with a known NY anchor.

But don't forget, they then took Cho off of the 11 so would WNBC put her on the 4, 6 and 11?

Personally, I think they'll try to make a splash and bring in an outside hire to go with Holt at 4.

Wow. David gets passed over again. And Gus gets passed over.

No wow on Gus getting passed over. Not sure why you and some others are so high on him.

But this doesn't bode well for David and/or Rob. No way WNBC keeps 4 male anchors in the afternoon/evening rotation (I think even three is too many), unless Chuck's planning on retiring soon.

My guess is Kerry Barrett or Natalie Pasquarella will likely join the evening rotation as well (replacing Shiba).

No wow on Gus getting passed over. Not sure why you and some others are so high on him.

But this doesn't bode well for David and/or Rob. No way WNBC keeps 4 male anchors in the afternoon/evening rotation (I think even three is too many), unless Chuck's planning on retiring soon.

My guess is Kerry Barrett or Natalie Pasquarella will likely join the evening rotation as well (replacing Shiba).

Whew, settle down there! Yes it is in fact surprising, since many say this newscast is just a placeholder, considering NBC is already looking at syndies for 2017. Calm down.

Whew, settle down there! Yes it is in fact surprising, since many say this newscast is just a placeholder, considering NBC is already looking at syndies for 2017. Calm down.

Can't calm down if I wasn't excited to begin with! I just don't see the appeal in Gus, that's all.

Got to thinking Stefan joins in late April but the 4 pm launches late May surely it can't take that long for training or doing a practice run. They must have him doing something before that ie reporting from the street.

Reports have said that he'll be reporting when he joins in April. I'm sure he will probably fill in as well.