New NBC ArtWorks graphics package

mark

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I see elements of Look C, Look F, network promo, and even some Look G and E.

Basically it's a combo of all of Artworks' recent graphics packages. This looks like it's gonna be really really awesome.

Yeah, wow, this looks awesome. The open reminds me of Look G... and then the lower third promo graphic looks like

. But wait, look at the TV monitor in the background - Look C! Then the word "THEN" comes up, clearly from Look C, but with another G-esque "flipping blinds" animation... Same thing with the word "EXCLUSIVE." And then we get the "block peacock" under "Live HD Doppler Radar," which is from Look C (but also NBC's 2006-2009 branding). Then, the upper-right "Last 12 Hours" graphic is from Look C, and finally, a Look G-style outro.

Although I do wonder whether some of the Look C elements are just leftovers that will be removed later on... Some of them are present in the old promos, which use elements from Look C and Look E.

The KARK/KXAS package is Look G, isn't it?

Edit: I think I see hints of it in the lower third graphics of the promo. If you look closely, you can see some of the moving bars that are present in KXAS's L3s.

Archived