Network Ten to create new morning show next year.

AndrewPollard_

Australian network Ten will air a new morning (or breakfast, as those on the other side of Earth call it) show, aptly- and oddly-titled Breakfast. The hosts of the show will be Andrew Rochford (a doctor!), best known for his health show What's Good for You, and Paul Henry, a broadcaster from New Zealand, best known as co-host of a breakfast show on that nation's TVNZ, also named Breakfast. He is more known for a shocking incident in 2010 in which he said an Indian politician's name inappropriately (Sheila Dikshit; I can't make it up) on live television.

More info has not been released as of yet. More soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know that this is a little late, but: Network Ten's Breakfast finally announces a female co-anchor. She is Kathryn Robinson, Finance presenter on Ten Early News and a regular fill in presenter for Sydney's Ten News at Five, Ten Morning News and Ten News at FIve: Weekend. She previously was the presenter of the Friday edition of Ten Late News and news presenter on 6PM with George Negus. She joined Ten in 2007.

I know that this is a little late, but: Network Ten's Breakfast finally announces a female co-anchor. She is Kathryn Robinson, Finance presenter on Ten Early News and a regular fill in presenter for Sydney's Ten News at Five, Ten Morning News and Ten News at FIve: Weekend. She previously was the presenter of the Friday edition of Ten Late News and news presenter on 6PM with George Negus. She joined Ten in 2007.

Or is she? Word has it now that Network Ten is considering bringing back Ten Late News and are starting to think Kathryn might be a better fit on that(which would leave breakfast without a female anchor again!)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Well I had make one more post for a topic I created last year about an...um..."ambitious" new breakfast program at Ten that...well..tried to make it. So here goes.

I just got word that Ten's Breakfast had been axed today. I had hoped that it would have some success in its history but because of horrible ratings and its expensive prosperity, it wasn't enough to stay in Ten's schedule. I was saddened to hear this (even though I'm American). So I would like to take time to say congrats to Ten on a good effort. You worked very hard to get back in the breakfast game but failed. I commend them for that.

Goodbye Breakfast. You may be missed. (2012-2012)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived