The X2 Package

Am I the ONLY one who thinks the X2 Package (Gari) is a HIGHLY underused news package, particuarly for Fox affiliates?

The X-2 Package is a very underrated package, too bad WTTG and WOFL dropped that for the FOX O&O joint.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks the X2 Package (Gari) is a HIGHLY underused news package, particuarly for Fox affiliates?

The X-2 Package is a very underrated package, too bad WTTG and WOFL dropped that for the FOX O&O joint.

Well the FOX O&O theme is amazing though.

• 1 month later...

X2 is amazing. Its signature reminds me of a respectful type of power, and because of that I am amazed that Gari never adapted this for non-Fox stations to use. I know that the Fox drums make up most of the package, but it would still sound decent without the drums.

OSI's theme might be bad in spots, but the signature and main theme is spot-on for a Fox News Channel spinoff. Both are equally difficult to purge from the mind as well.

Archived