PIX11 DEBUTING A NEW SET TOMORROW MORNING

nynewslover

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I never saw Kaity report on the weekdays since her return to the anchor role for the weekends. This was the first I saw her doing a weekday report.

I'm assuming they had to have paid the restaurant to use their space for the live reports, I guess they thought they can save money if they actually put a new studio to good use.

I actually think that if the station had money and the space, they would build a street level studio (more Today show, not WABC like), since they kept the the backdrop of the view of PIX Plaza on their morning and evening newscasts, they obviously like the view.

I just saw this Nathan Kemp guy for the first time. In fact it's the first time I've seen 11's morning show in months. The dude just makes a mockey of tv news, but then again he's being put into that situation, and I would stumble and act like a fool on camera at 4 AM too.

It's gotta be at least a tryout. So tryouts aren't market 1 things to do? This is PIX we're talking about. How many different reporters have you seen on air for any show on WPIX in the last 12-18 months? How many of those you bet aren't there anymore? Place is in shambles. Turn off the lights, shut down operations and go home while you still have what little dignity you have left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kerry, like Lisa, seems to be a good all around utility person and did a nice job. Craig was back last night; his facebook page mentions it was his son's birthday. Speaking of facebook, John Marshall has started his own weather page and does not mention any affiliation anymore with 11. The page directs you to his own new weather forecasting site.

So it would seem he is not freelancing for them any more.

Also of note is Linda looks real good for someone who was so sick. Ad I haven't seen Nathan doing traffic in over a week. Linda and Lisa handle both

which is much better.

Archived