FNC renovating studio

PTVNews

I noticed over the weekend that the FOX Report was broadcasting from a different studio and was wondering what was going on. Then Studio B and FOX Report this week has been from the same studio and finally Shepard Smith made reference to it saying it was temporary as the studio is renovated. He said it would be ready next Monday. I'm guessing it is being timed with FNC's current celebration of their 15th anniversary. I can't wait to see if it's totally different or a refresh.

I noticed over the weekend that the FOX Report was broadcasting from a different studio and was wondering what was going on. Then Studio B and FOX Report this week has been from the same studio and finally Shepard Smith made reference to it saying it was temporary as the studio is renovated. He said it would be ready next Monday. I'm guessing it is being timed with FNC's current celebration of their 15th anniversary. I can't wait to see if it's totally different or a refresh.

More than likely, it's a refresh. I wouldn't mind if it was a complete overhaul, though... I've never really liked that set.

The New set just debuted today

New graphics, some differences to the main set such as a smaller desk and a roundtable, There is also an interview section with 2 chairs(for studio B and possibly the Fox report)

It seems they got rid of the catwalk that shep uses during the fox report(though I may be quick to judge here)

Yeah, I'm surprised that it 2 weeks just to remove that "catwalk" thing and put in some smaller pod desk areas. I'm guessing they did what they did to open things up and do the walking steadycam shots you see on the other networks. I'm a bit disappointed. I would have preferred more of a renovation or keeping what they had.

Well see what FOX report brings.

Yeah, when viewing it in a wide shot it looks unfinished. And after watching both FOX Report and Studio B, there isn't much of a difference in style as there was. I liked the old graphics better but the new graphics are decent. The music though is just so so. The previous theme was SO much better.

oh, and those chairs during Studio B didn't really fit.

screenshot20111010at515.png

Archived