WECT New Set

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give a side-by-side image comparison on the WECT set and WDJT set? I don't really see it.

I guess they're not as close as I originally thought. Mostly just the anchor desks themselves and the main part of the weather centers. I would post pics but for some reason I'm having a tough time figuring out how to post attachments...

Can anyone give a side-by-side image comparison on the WECT set and WDJT set? I don't really see it.

It's not an exact duplicate, but they both share a lot of elements. The general design would actually be more like WBND's set (which is a mirror of WDJT's set) with the weather center camera left. WECT's stand-up area looks a lot like WDJT's stand-up/interview area, too (seen here). All three have the "swoosh" shaped lightbox for the weather center.

It's not an exact duplicate, but they all share multiple elements, like FX Group sets tend to do.

• 2 weeks later...

It is an exact carbon copy of WLOX's HD news set. I tought I was actually looking at the WLOX set, then I noticed the backgrounds were different and I saw the channel 6 logo. Both stations are owned by Raycom.

Archived