TVNewsTalk.net Terms of Service
Updated: November 13, 2017
By using TVNewsTalk.net ("TVNT", "TVNewsTalk") and it's Services, you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you must cease use of TVNewsTalk.net and it's Services immediately.
1. General Terms:
- All Users must be at least 13 years of age. Users found to be below 13 years of age will have their account terminated. Parents are strongly encouraged to be aware of what their child(ren) are doing online, and to employ all methods possible (i.e. content filtering software) to keep minors from accessing inappropriate content.
- Content submitted to TVNT and its Services is the property of the original poster as governed under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (47 U.S.C. § 230©(1)). When you upload or otherwise submit Content to TVNT and it's Services, you are granting TVNT an irrevocable, non-exclusive, unlimited, permanent license to publish and distribute your Content.
- TVNT can not vouch for or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any Content uploaded to our Services.
- Content shall remain within a reasonable definition of "work safe" at all times. Uploading Content that is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of an individual's privacy, or otherwise violates any law, is strictly prohibited.
- Users shall not submit content that solicits or links to material enabling software piracy, including warez, cracks, keygens, and copyright circumvention. This includes Content requesting and/or distributing news music and/or production/library/stock music, or Content requesting and/or distributing the intellectual property of television stations or networks. Users who are discovered to be soliciting for such materials through private message will be suspended and will have their private message privileges revoked permanently.
Account security is the sole responsibility of the User. Users shall make every effort possible to keep their account secure, including selecting a hard-to-guess password. TVNT provides users with the ability to further secure their accounts using Two-Factor Authentication.
Misuse of the ability to register accounts (such as creating new accounts to avoid restrictions placed on another account) is prohibited.
3. Access Restriction and Account Termination:
TVNT is under no obligation to provide Users with any form of warning prior to action being taken against their account. TVNT reserves the right to control Users access to the Services at it's sole discretion, up to and including termination of a User's account. Users who feel they were wrongly banned may appeal by contacting support [at] tvnewstalk.net.
The privacy of our users is important to us. TVNT will not share or distribute any personally identifiable information (i.e. e-mail addresses) of our users for any circumstances other than to comply with demands of law enforcement, protect our legal rights, property, and interests, and to investigate illegal activities or situations involving potential risk to an individual's personal safety.
5. Terms of Service Revisions and Modifications:
TVNewsTalk.net reserves the right to modify this Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice, for any reason. Continued usage of the site after modification of site policies constitutes your acceptance and agreement with any and all changes.