WPIX - PIX11 News

Discussion in 'Station Chatter' started by Smitha A, Jan 1, 2012.

1. brianpr3

brianpr3 News Director

you are right Marcia is a legendary Pain, kids might Know Dana because she dated the Tarzan Singer (Phil Collins), and no i am not a press club whore i know the market and have had the privilege of meeting of some of the people in the market and while i am here why are you so snippy?

2. nobody

nobody Weekend Anchor

not sure that constitutes snippy, but it sounds like you are promoting friends of your's rather than making an honest statement. Nobody in the world of NYC Local news would ever consider Magee Or Mary legends, neither of them are even staff - Magee freelances and Mary works 3 days a week. Chuck Scarborough is probably the last and only legend NYC has, Ernie Anastos has outlived his legend, he was a legend 40 years ago. Take your head out of the very small nyc news biz and look objectively from the perspective of today's viewer that watches very little local news anymore.

#782 nobody, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:11 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 7:31 AM
  3. bamagator

bamagator Health Team

Does anyone know what happened to Narmeen Choudhury she hasn't been on air since March was she fired?

4. nobody

nobody Weekend Anchor

dunno, heard there were harassment complaints going round, they may be weeding out a few people they think may have complained

#784 nobody, Apr 22, 2017 at 11:03 AM
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017 at 12:11 PM
  5. brianpr3

brianpr3 News Director

her bio is still on there, maybe she is on leave?

6. Eat News

Eat News Station Group CEO

Maybe she was eaten by goats.
    Goats eat a hell of a lot of people each year and you all don't realize it. Half of all the "Alien Abductions" are really just goats eating folks.
    Goats will eat anything.
    Oh well...
    Until people wise up and start actually monitoring the goats (like they do to me) then you will never really believe just how nasty mean and evil goats can be.

7. NYNewsCoverage

NYNewsCoverage News Director

Narmeen is on the news at ten tonight reporting on Time's 100 list.