1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTTV New Main Anchor?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles News' started by Devin, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Devin

Devin Assignment Editor

2. 24994J

24994J Chief Meteorologist

That was nearly a year ago. I think they continued to cycle through anchors alongside Christine before seemingly settling on Laura Diaz. As far as I know, Logan's been anchoring weekends with regularity. So now, they'll have 5 people for 4 anchor chairs.

3. CalItalian2

CalItalian2 AM Anchor

Fox 11 is so lost. Needs to do a near complete disposal of all the current faces on the station. If they were smart, which they are not, they'd sign some of the "talent" that will be let go after Sinclair gets KTLA.

mposeymil likes this.
  4. FiveNews

FiveNews Newsroom Intern

You never know. KTTV's current ND is the former KTLA Assistant ND or EP I believe. I am Team KTLA, been that way since the days of Hal, Larry and Stan. But if KTTV was smart, they can definitely capitalize off of what will happen to the 800lb gorilla that is KTLA when Sinclair takes over. It is going to be sad to see the destruction of such a legacy station.

Daybreak likes this.
  5. Info Junkie

Info Junkie Primary Anchor

Except Sinclair might not even get Tribune, like how Meredith and Media General never even merged... Bottom line is, we may never know yet.

Eat News likes this.