Dr. Drew leaving HLN.

Discussion in 'US Cable News' started by JoseRM303, Aug 25, 2016.

1. JoseRM303

JoseRM303 News Director

2. Spectrum27

Spectrum27 News Director

And the network continues its' downward spiral. Honestly, they're better off shutting it down and using the old channel space to expand Boomerang. Given how they're actually putting in effort on that network, it'd make way more sense.

myronfalwell likes this.
  3. myronfalwell

myronfalwell Director of Graphic Blandishment

Also confirmed is that Erica Hill is taking the 1p-3p slot replacing "The Daily Share" ... the last vestige of Albie Hecht's failed "social media" rebrand.

Of note is that some right wing nut jobs (redundant at this point) are claiming that Drew was fired because he believed the conspiracy theories regarding Hillary Clinton's health.

But let me get this straight: Ashleigh Banfield is only getting an hour-long show (or a two-hour show) sandwiched in between hours and hours of worn-out "Forensic Files" reruns? Just what in the hell are they doing?

rkolsen likes this.
  4. Daybreak

Daybreak News Director

Honesty I thought Dr.Drew was canceled way before now. I actually met him once and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I was on a date in LA and he was upset because he wanted the table where I was sitting and made a big fuss. They moved me and my date to the table directly beside him and he was saying slick s#!+ the whole time. We was both over it.

#4 Daybreak, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    mposeymil and rkolsen like this.