CSN Philly taking over NBC10 Sports duties

Discussion in 'Philadelphia News' started by PhillyWatch, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Bars-n-tone

Bars-n-tone Weekend Anchor

Ok, 12. Still not worth the trouble. It's already a Comcast branded game on a Comcast channel. Why put in more work? Trust me, it's difficult to get those changes accomplished within Comcast. Not impossible, but difficult. What is the benefit of putting 10's logo on there? Hell, they don't even give TCN's logo a showing.

2. WCAUTVNBC10

WCAUTVNBC10 Troglodyte Homunculus

Oh you don't have to tell me how much of pain modding big 3D animations is. It's what I do for a living. It's also why it bothers me lol :p

3. SF1964

SF1964 AM Anchor

4. SF1964

SF1964 AM Anchor

5. WCAUTVNBC10

WCAUTVNBC10 Troglodyte Homunculus

They've also reduced SportsNet Central to a mere 15 min show on a 4 hour loop in the morning. The 10PM show is no more which is probably why they felt Ron was expendable.

Also SNC is now originating from the Philly Sports Talk set. I hope they plan on doing something with the now almost 10 year old news & panel show sets.

6. Bars-n-tone

Bars-n-tone Weekend Anchor

SNC will not always originate from the talk set. It will depend on the night and studio trafficking. The sets will not be updated until a new studio space is built. CSN Mid-Atlantic has the refreshed version of the news set already. Same structure, newer monitors, colors changed to blue & gray.