Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Birthday:
Oct 26, 1995 (Age: 21)
Home Page:
SFL, FL, USA, N. America, N. Hemisphere, Earth

Share This Page

NCFLMedia

Station Group CEO, Male, 21, from SFL, FL, USA, N. America, N. Hemisphere, Earth

I run The Changing Newscasts Blog and Public Media Fans. Other than that, I'm just a student at U.F. in Gainesville, Fla. Sep 4, 2017

NCFLMedia was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:58 PM
    1. NCFLMedia
      NCFLMedia
      I run The Changing Newscasts Blog and Public Media Fans. Other than that, I'm just a student at U.F. in Gainesville, Fla.
    2. NCFLMedia
      NCFLMedia
      The Changing Newscasts Blog... The Latest News about Local Newscasts. Twitter: @ChangeNewsBlog | Facebook: "The Changing Newscasts Blog"
    3. NCFLMedia
      NCFLMedia
      Please visit the "Information" tab at my profile for links to my blog, as well as where you can follow me personally on Twitter.
    4. NCFLMedia
      NCFLMedia
      The Changing Newscasts Blog - The Latest News about Local Newscasts. Link at Website URL.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 26, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    http://changingnewscasts.wordpress.com
    SFL, FL, USA, N. America, N. Hemisphere, Earth
    Watching the news, reading about local TV news, love Family Guy, deadmau5, EDM Music and all kinds of Sports.

I'm a future Journalist who attends the University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla. as a Telecom/Journalism student.

I operate my own media industry observer website, The Changing Newscasts Blog. I'm proud of the work I do on that website. It's what keeps me going.

The Changing Newscasts Blog: changingnewscasts.wordpress.com
    Twitter: @ChangeNewsBlog | #ChangingNewscasts
    Facebook: The Changing Newscasts Blog
    E-mail: roly4266@live.com
    Chat Room: tlk.io/changingnewscasts

My personal Twitter: @itsRoly4266
    My professional Twitter: @TheOfficialRoly

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    itsRoly
    Twitter:
    itsRoly4266

Signature

The Changing Newscasts Blog... The Latest News about Local Newscasts. (NCFLMedia, formerly WSVNFan, runs this site)

Roly Ortega (Personal Twitter: @itsRoly4266 / Professional Twitter: @TheOfficialRoly)
    Blogposter for The Changing Newscasts Blog.
    E-mail: roly4266@live.com
    Twitter: @ChangeNewsBlog | #ChangingNewscasts
    Facebook: "The Changing Newscasts Blog"
    Wiki: changingnewscasts.wikia.com

Public Media Fan?
    @PubMediaFans on Twitter.
    PM me if you wanna find it on Medium.

Bill Jorgensen, WNEW (1967-1979) and WPIX (1979-1985):
    1) "I'm Bill Jorgensen, thanking you for your time this time 'till next time."
    2) "Our late news can tell you more of the story because we got more time to tell it. The 10:00 O'Clock News, Channel 5. Twice as much news, an hour earlier."