jbnews
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM

Share This Page

jbnews

Managing Editor

Check out my new topic post: Who covers Breaking News the Best in your market. Mar 4, 2015

jbnews was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM
    1. VHS2004
      VHS2004
      Why did WICU/WSEE claim they were getting a new set last year and never did?
      1. jbnews
        jbnews
        They didn't claim it. That NewscastStudio article was wrong. The news director said they might be getting a new set this year. I'll ask him about it Monday.
        Jan 27, 2017
    2. VHS2004
      VHS2004
      What would you do to improve the production of the TV stations in Erie? This is following that question you asked me.
      1. jbnews
        jbnews
        Sorry it took me so long to resond.
        Lilly sells WICU/WSEE create two separate news departments. No relation whatsoever
        Nextstar sells WFXP so they can start their own operation.
        All stations get new buildings
        If I think of anything else, I will let you know!
        May 24, 2016
    3. VHS2004
      VHS2004
      Trivia: when growing up in the 90s, WJET was also an FM Top 40/CHR player in the Erie, PA market.
      1. jbnews
        jbnews
        Cool.
        Apr 22, 2016
    4. VHS2004
      VHS2004
      WFXP in Erie ditched their old news and promo VO months ago. I'm also watching up here and it's taking a tough time to adjust, what do you think of their new VO?
      1. jbnews
        jbnews
        He is okay. The other guy was better.
        Apr 16, 2016
      2. VHS2004
        VHS2004
        I think the other guy was better too. I'm worried if the other guy passed away or something. I don't know anything about it though.
        Apr 16, 2016
      3. jbnews
        jbnews
        The other guy sounded young. Maybe he got toout expensive or FOX 66 wanted something different.
        Apr 16, 2016
    5. jbnews
      jbnews
      Check out my new topic post: Who covers Breaking News the Best in your market.
    6. jbnews
      jbnews
      Check out my new youtube channel. When you go on youtube, look up "WTAE Open 2015" You will see a video titled "WTAE 6pm Open 1-29-15" That's mine!
    7. jbnews
      jbnews
      Check out my new youtube channel. When you go on youtube, look up "WTAE Open 2015" You will see a video titled 'WTAE 6pm Open 1-29-15" Click on it, watch it, and check out the rest of my channel. More videos coming soon!
    8. jbnews
      jbnews
      Check out my new youtube channel!
    9. jbnews
      jbnews
      WTAE, the best station in Pittsburgh!
    10. jbnews
      jbnews
      WOI has relaunched as Local 5. Anybody who has a newscast or knows what SAM package they are using, message me ASAP!
    11. jbnews
      jbnews
      Nexstar relaunches WOI-TV in HD tomorrow (January 5) as Local 5 News.
    12. jbnews
      jbnews
      WESH 2 News. Local. Live. Late Breaking
  • About

<p>Thank You for viewing my profile!</p>