ChesapeakeTV
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Albums:
Birthday:
May 2
Fixing the paper jam in the teletype machine.

Share This Page

ChesapeakeTV

Covering North Georgia and The Tidewater, from In the newsroom.

Something new is coming here next week. It's a new day and a new look here at ChesapeakeTV. You might say it's just...peachy. Oct 11, 2016

ChesapeakeTV was last seen:
Aug 22, 2017 at 2:57 PM
    1. ChesapeakeTV
      ChesapeakeTV
      Something new is coming here next week. It's a new day and a new look here at ChesapeakeTV. You might say it's just...peachy.
    2. ChesapeakeTV
      ChesapeakeTV
      Yes, that avatar is done by yours truly. Yes, it is meant to resemble the TVbD style. Yes, that Serif Gothic 12 looks really funny there.
    3. ChesapeakeTV
      ChesapeakeTV
      Apparently nobody ever uses this here. So, with that said: Hi, I'm using this here!
    4. ChesapeakeTV
      ChesapeakeTV
      It feels strangely exhilarating submitting freshly-cut *DIY* audio samples to the NMSA.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 2
    Fixing the paper jam in the teletype machine.
    When it matters to you, ChesapeakeTV has TVNT's most local coverage of the television stations in markets #9 and #42. It isn't just because they have experience, and extensive local knowledge of North Georgia and Tidewater Virginia. It isn't just because they have the capability of producing in-house graphics.

It's all because they have...pizza.

They've had it up to here with pizza.

- paraphrased from a 1997 WTEN promo found at 45:15 in part 74 of NewsActive3's collection

Signature

I live in a market with no Sinclair at all.

Life is good.

I do graphics too, and I'd love to hear your feedback. Please check out my creations!