Which Morning Show Had Best Bin Laden Dead Coverage

essentials

Ratings-wise, I haven't heard...NBC probably won. However, if you take into account the legit "exclusive" ABC got, GMA was the most successful broadcast.

Damnit WFLD, get rid of that damn Facebook crawl on the bottom of the screen. I really could care less what 20 or 30 people on Facebook comments are (being repeated over and over and over again).. They did it on their newscast all morning and now they're still doing it at 9PM. If you wanna do a actual news crawl with stories, fine. But the Facebook comments are ridiculous.

I swear.. They might as well have Anna Davlantes do some "electrical work" in the studio to burn the place down to collect the insurance money. Everything they're doing along with all the technical issues I'm seeing right now as I watch the 9PM news is disgraceful to a major station in this market.

Update: Thanks for finally removing the Facebook crawl!! I know you're reading this ;-)

Archived