New WBRE Graphics

NEPAMediaNut

I'm guessing Renderon?

My guess is it's just another imitation of Renderon's style. It's lacking a lot of the detail Renderon puts into their graphics. It's also not on their website, and they're pretty good about posting their projects there.

It's an Artworks production. Looks like an update to Look T.

There is some dispute about that. KOLR 10 uses Look T (

) and, as we know several stations use Look G and the new package is named Look N, but I've seen nothing detailing or no hint that It's Artworks who made it.

There is some dispute about that. KOLR 10 uses Look T (

) and, as we know several stations use Look G and the new package is named Look N, but I've seen nothing detailing or no hint that It's Artworks who made it.

If its named Look N then it's a lock that Artworks did it. It's their naming convention for group packages.

• 3 weeks later...

If its named Look N then it's a lock that Artworks did it. It's their naming convention for group packages.

And I suppose that Artworks created Look 7 and Look 8 for Media General? That's a spurious correlation. Seriously! They don't own copyright on naming convention.

Archived