New Telemundo Graphics Package

rkolsen

Looking at Telemundo NY's youtube page it appears they have a new graphics package:

Now:

[yt]pm3wYZ0vfBI[/yt]

[yt]oprnprtPxdc[/yt]

Before:

[yt]DBwBjA3JQMI[/yt]

[yt]ugh4T2g3j_s[/yt]

I don't know if this has been rolled out to other Telemundo O&Os yet.

Looking at Telemundo NY's youtube page it appears they have a new graphics package:

Now:

[yt]pm3wYZ0vfBI[/yt]

[yt]oprnprtPxdc[/yt]

Before:

[yt]DBwBjA3JQMI[/yt]

[yt]ugh4T2g3j_s[/yt]

I don't know if this has been rolled out to other Telemundo O&Os yet.

Seems like just yesterday when they introduced the before package. So quick already.

Actually there was a bit of a hint of this one early last month on WSCV —

As to the fact that this look lasted two years, I've noticed that there seems to be a much faster rate of change/iteration in Latin American television on the whole.

Cool graphics...but why? Really, why? This seems very, very unnecessary of a complete graphics overhaul. A refresh would do, but an entire revamp is way over the top at this time. I'll understand if this debuted in 2016, but 3 years after an initial rebrand from the Telemundo network - it's really unnecessary.

Cool graphics...but why? Really, why? This seems very, very unnecessary of a complete graphics overhaul. A refresh would do, but an entire revamp is way over the top at this time. I'll understand if this debuted in 2016, but 3 years after an initial rebrand from the Telemundo network - it's really unnecessary.

For some reason there was always something that caught my eye about Telemundo's national and local graphic packages. I have no idea what it is but I thought there was a design similarity (maybe the color choices?) that created a sense of unity between network and local. Long story short maybe the network is going to launch a new package?

After refreshing my mind the old local package seems like a variant of Look F while the Noticiero Telemundo package makes me think of the current CBS mandate but with rounded edges.

Archived