CBS New York 2.2 Traffic Updates(?)

poplist123

I was in the hospital last year for DVTs. While recovering, I somehow managed to break my left knee. Quite painful. I was in the hospital for a week and in rehab for four months. But, I'm saying that to say this:

The CBS 2.2 channel that I watch because I no longer have cable and can't watch NY1 (*sigh*) had the same traffic report screen when I came home in April that they had back in January! I couldn't believe it. As a matter of fact, if you're reading this, you can check it now. On the Northern State about halfway through Nassau County, they show a huge pileup. The Holland Tunnel has the same 4 minute delay. And there is always traffic in the same area of the Cross Bronx Expressway leading up to the GWB. And most of the map is almost traffic free, even at 8am. It is like this all day, every day. I mean, they update almost everything else (they are quite lax about 50% of their stories and features), even the weather is up to date. I expected more from them when I cut the "cable" so to speak, but to just think that no one is paying attention is just ridiculous and they should be taken to task.

Archived