PIX Morning and Evening News

bamagator

This again?

Is the station's news operation so terrible, that this website needs, like, TEN different threads to discus it?

Forget it. Let me know when the new set and newsroom comes and then I'll join in.

This crap is just annoying now.

(EDIT: And by the way, I happen to really enjoy the 4-7 hour of the Morning News. Dan and Marysol are such a treat every morning, And so is Lisa and Julie.)

This again?

Is the station's news operation so terrible, that this website needs, like, TEN different threads to discus it?

Forget it. Let me know when the new set and newsroom comes and then I'll join in.

This crap is just annoying now.

Exactly, and moderators, if there's a way to delete this thread, I think you should delete this and alot of other useless PIX threads. Any complaints about WPIX should go in the general station discussion thread. Unless something significant happens at WPIX, there's no need to create another thread.

Maybe this thread can me merged into the existing WPIX general thread? And on that note gonna really miss the Dan/Marysol team when Dan leaves WPIX they both are great...btw does anyone know when Dan's actual last day is?

Archived