CSN is rebranding its shows

Bars-n-tone

Thought you folks would like to read this. Shiny new graphics for the news shows coming at you. They are also locking down anchor pairings and assignments a bit more.

http://www.csnphilly.com/article/comcast-sportsnet-re-launches-signature-news-programs-sportsnet-central

Edit: rebranding its NEWS shows

Interesting that Ron Burke is becoming the "lead anchor" of CSN, so to speak. While Clark's still going to be the NBC 10 guy, it'd be neat to see Burke come in once in awhile - like old time's sake. :p

Interesting, I didn't know they were moving to the NBC Sports look on all of the stations, but they have indeed moved to that loook on CSN Chicago, as well. The only problem is that the sets don't match the graphics very well. The sets are covered in red and blue to match the old graphics.

CSN - Mid Atlantic both Baltimore and Washington feeds adopted the NBC Sports look almost right away after the NBC buyout. I'm surprised it took this long for it to make it to HQ.

CSN Mid Atlantic is currently presenting a CSN 30th Anniversary Special.

Also has anyone noticed on NBCSN has been airing station idents stating that it's A Comcast Company similar to the way when you now watch a movie from Universal Studios. As far as I know it's the only NBC cable channel including the tagline.

2050556318_wmplayer2014-04-0322-33-00-49.thumb.jpg.3ad2a2c7fcd147a3722dafb052110848.jpg

CSN Mid Atlantic is currently presenting a CSN 30th Anniversary Special.

Also has anyone noticed on NBCSN has been airing station idents stating that it's A Comcast Company similar to the way when you now watch a movie from Universal Studios. As far as I know it's the only NBC cable channel including the tagline.

NBC Sports and NBCSN IDs (can't speak for Golf Channel) have had that tag for awhile now.

Archived