Good Lord, is WFLD really this bad?

Jess

Wouldn't they think about cornering off portions of the newsroom and make safe routes so folks wouldn't be subjected to fall or cause further injury? And you know folks aren't going to heed the warning of "make sure you don't trip and fall" and it was bound to happen anyway. We didn't hear this kind of mess when they remodeled the newsroom more than 3 years ago.

I hope they both follow through and sue Fox for this.

Wouldn't they think about cornering off portions of the newsroom and make safe routes so folks wouldn't be subjected to fall or cause further injury? And you know folks aren't going to heed the warning of "make sure you don't trip and fall" and it was bound to happen anyway. We didn't hear this kind of mess when they remodeled the newsroom more than 3 years ago.

And any lawyer will have a field day with that statement, because now they can prove that the station/management knew that conditions in the newsroom were not safe and they did not take the action(s) necessary to correct the problem.

Last time, the majority of the newsroom was cleared out with the assignment desk, producers, etc.. working in one corner of the newsroom and/or in one of the offices in the newsroom or upstairs while construction was going on which is likely why no serious incidents happened.

This time around, for some unknown reason, they are dismantling a ton of stuff while still trying to go about the day-to-day. I don't think they are building another newsroom set, but instead new workstations and the like.

The Fox Network is anti-establishment. Fox News IS the Establishment.

Especially considering what Kent Brockman said about them: "Fox deliberately runs shows that will earn them huge fines which are then funneled through the FCC straight to the Republican Party!"

Archived