SF Bay Area Anchor to Join ‘Good Day LA’

jtgh922

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/sf-bay-area-anchor-to-join-good-day-la_b109995

Maria Tellez from KGO is joining Good Day LA as co-anchor? Is someone leaving or will we now have Steve Edwards, Maria Sansone, Julie Chang, and Maria Tellez? Do we really need 4 anchors?

Her name is Marla Tellez and she is coming from KNTV.

My apologies, I meant KNTV. But as for my question, is someone leaving or will we have 4 anchors?

Isn't Julie Chang out on medical leave because of her tumor? and I keep reading around that Maria Sansone is pregnant, so she could fill that spot at least. They should have just blown up the show when Dorothy and Jillian left and tried something new. Adding new co-anchors to Steve Edwards is not cutting it.

They should have just blown up the show when Dorothy and Jillian left and tried something new. Adding new co-anchors to Steve Edwards is not cutting it.

The entire news operation needs to be blown up and rebuilt, and hopefully whoever becomes news director will realize that. Fox11 is just so terribly painful to watch these days.... especially Ed Laskos. Good reporter but such a gimicky clown. Tone it down pal!

I always thought that if either of the three host of Good Day LA left (Steve, Dorothy, Jillian) that the only for the show to be enjoyable they would have to bring 3 new additions. For me Steve just doesn't work without Dorothy/Jill. In fact forget the whole thing I doubt that GDLA can every be enjoyable without Jill and Dorothy, the somewhat original cast. The morning block is a disaster, as is the evening newscast. I predict a huge clean house sometime soon.

I always thought that if either of the three host of Good Day LA left (Steve, Dorothy, Jillian) that the only for the show to be enjoyable they would have to bring 3 new additions. For me Steve just doesn't work without Dorothy/Jill. In fact forget the whole thing I doubt that GDLA can every be enjoyable without Jill and Dorothy, the somewhat original cast. The morning block is a disaster, as is the evening newscast. I predict a huge clean house sometime soon.

See, you'd think that would work, but all you'll get is a west coast WFLD.

They've introduced her as the new co-anchor of GDLA. So even when Julie comes back, she'll still be their. Even if Maria is pregnant and returns from maternity, she'll be their. So back to the orginal question... 4 anchors or not?

Archived